Using finance to facilitate furniture and fit-out projects has never made more sense. Facing such a challenging economic environment it is paramount that all businesses seek to retain cash and avoid large capital outlays – leasing is enabling organisations to do just that.
Rather than defer, scale-down or indeed cancel important refurbishment or relocation projects, leasing is allowing businesses like yours to deliver these, often business-critical, solutions whilst retaining all-important cash.
Bluestone Leasing, as independent partner to Workplace By Design, specialise in complete project financing, which allows you to include all elements, assets and non-assets, of your solution. We are experts in maximising your tax position, retaining your working capital and allowing you to spread the cost of your investment over time, more in line with the return on your outlay.
Key benefits include:
- Finance the whole project value
- Significant business tax benefits
- Extremely cost effective compared to using capital
- Access to all the major and specialist funders in the market
- You retain cash for use elsewhere
- Existing lines of credit unaffected
- Flexible term and payment profiles
- Fixed, low payments for the whole term
- VAT spread over the term
- Upgrade plan available during the term
If you would like to discuss your specific project in more detail and receive a detailed comparison of using cash against using finance, please contact Workplae by Design to be put in touch with us directly.